Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera with 24-105mm f/4L II Lens
Continuing on in their legacy of powerful workhorse cameras, Canon has released the 5D Mark IV DSLR with 24-105mm f/4L II Lens which is an outstanding still photography option and an able 4K-capable video machine. This multimedia maven offers a newly developed 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor paired with the DIGIC 6+ image processor in order to balance fine detail and resolution with low-light performance and sensitivity. It is able to work within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can then be expanded to an impressive ISO 50-102400, for sharp, low-noise images in a variety of conditions. Along with these improvements to image quality, users will enjoy a performance boost across the board with an enhanced AF system, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS, and much more.
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2" 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High-Density Reticular AF
- Expanded ISO 102400; 7 fps Shooting
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
- EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
Cameratek currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes.
We also offer Click & Collect from our Ranburg and Durban branch.
- Free shipping for Online orders over R1 000.00
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders under R1000.00 are charged at R180.00
Orders placed before 2 PM Monday to Friday will be shipped on the day of the order. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30pm. No orders are sent over weekends and holidays.
*Our Standard delivery is 2-4 working days.( Courier is normally within 1-3 working days to main centers and 3-5 working days to outlying areas. Larger parcels can take slightly longer as they are normally sent via road transport).
On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Items shipped are insured whilst in transit with the courier company to you.
- We do not ship out of South Africa.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (011) 251 2400