- 1/2.3″ 12-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Field of view: 145° f/2.8
- Shutter speed: 1/8000-120s
- Video: 4K60p with 8x slow motion, HDR and automatic timelapse.
- Shooting modes: Single, AEB continuous shooting, countdown shooting, multiple continuous shooting, and interval shooting.
- The DJI Osmo Action Camera design features a waterproof sealing, as well as a water-repellent coating on the touch screen – enabling you to swim a depth of 11 meters underwater.
- The lens is by far enhanced as it incorporates three aspherical lenses which contributes so much to achieving clear image quality. The three aspherical lenses are utilized to effectively prevent distortion from taking place; and it also comes with a lens cap to protect the lens from fingerprints, damaging, prevents dirt and liquid from entering.
- Burst Mode: Up to 7 fps Continuous Shooting.
Live the Action with the brand-new, pocket-sized DJI Osmo Action Camera, filled with a variety of exciting features to capture your adventurous and most thrilling moments in superb image and video quality.
Capturing striking footage of cause requires advanced technology, and therefore it features a 1/2.3 12MP CMOS Sensor along with the Ambarella H2 Image Processor; a dual LCD display – which is ideal for vloggers and live streaming; built-in Rocksteady Image Stabilisation; a shutter speed of 1/8000-12s; high-quality video that can be enjoyed in 4K @ 60fps, with 8x slow motion; and to be a bit more creative – you can also record HDR and automatic time-lapse videos; a lens that covers a 145° field of view, also performing great in low-light conditions, all thanks to its wide & bright aperture of f/2.8. Another exciting thing that DJI has decided on, was to remove the Fisheye Lens - now leaving you with impressive video and image quality, and no distortion at all to be found.