Godox SL-60w LED Video Light (Daylight-Balanced)
A versatile constant light source well-suited for video work, this SL-60 LED Light from Godox is a daylight-balanced, 5600K light featuring a COB (chip on board) LED for high brightness and colour accuracy. The intuitive design of the light incorporates a rear LCD monitor and a dial with a 10-100% dimming adjustment. A dedicated wireless remote is also included for brightness control as well as for grouping lights for multiple light configurations. Also, to help ensure consistent and continuous use, a heatsink and built-in fan are featured to help regulate temperature along with a specialized temperature control function to protect the LED itself. The light is also configured to accept Bowens S-mount light modifiers and accessories, such as the included reflector, and the LED also has a clear cover over it for additional protection.
- Colour Temperature: 5600K
- CRI 93, TLCI 95, R9 80
- Wireless Dimming Adjustment with Remote
- Rear LCD and On-Board Adjustment Dial
- Bowens S-Mount
- Heatsink and Built-In Fan
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
In the Box
- Godox SL-60 LED Video Light (Daylight-Balanced)
- Lamp Cover
- Power Cord
Cameratek currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes.
We also offer Click & Collect from our Ranburg and Durban branch.
- Free shipping for Online orders over R1 000.00
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders under R1000.00 are charged at R180.00
Orders placed before 2 PM Monday to Friday will be shipped on the day of the order. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30pm. No orders are sent over weekends and holidays.
*Our Standard delivery is 2-4 working days.( Courier is normally within 1-3 working days to main centers and 3-5 working days to outlying areas. Larger parcels can take slightly longer as they are normally sent via road transport).
On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Items shipped are insured whilst in transit with the courier company to you.
- We do not ship out of South Africa.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (011) 251 2400