The Godox V860 IS original and the world’s first LiPo powered camera flash, which obviously enhances recycle, run time, mobility, and portability performance.
- workable as a master unit to have full control over other Slave-capable speedlites e.g. V860C, Canon 600 EX-RT, 580EXII, etc without any operation for the slave units at all during the shooting.
- operated as a slave unit that can be controlled by the camera’s own built-in commander mode or other Master-capable speedlites e.g. 7D, 60D, 600D. Allow for prompt and convenient off-camera shooting.
- With ETTL Trigger: compatible with most ETTL triggers available in the market. Use it off-camera for shooting at home, on location, or in studios.
- Powerful & Convenient Li-ion Battery Solution
- 2000mAh LiPo battery provides 1.5 recycle time at max. power and 650 full power pops. During the 200th to 650th fire in tests, recycle time can stay stably between 2 to 4 seconds. Thousands of low-output flashes never activate overheat. Only after 30 full-power flashes, does overheat occur.
- get to know the remaining battery level in two ways: one from the LCD panel on the flash, second from the battery charger. Get the real-time battery level before out for a shooting task.
- Forget the heavy burden and messy battery charging and handling. No need with four AA’s in the speedlites, four in the external battery pack, and four as a backup. No multiple chargers or cables. Only one VING Li-ion battery and a charger is it. Accumulative costs on AA batteries saved after all. Less money for more benefits.
- color temperatures stay within 5600±200K during high-speed consecutive flashes. The output will not decrease with each pop.
- Optimized Fresnel Lens: offers well-diffused light. Light output of all four corners bears tiny differences. Light decays gently from the center to the corners.