K&F Concept Professional Aluminum Tripod Monopod Kit
The SA254M2 DSLR Camera Aluminum Tripod from K&F Concept is a lightweight travel tripod that is rich in the kind of features found in much larger tripods. The legs may be positioned independently for use on uneven terrain, and they open or close quickly with large flip locks. The legs may be inverted for ultra-low level shooting and reverse fully and fold to a travel-ready 18.1" length. For shoots where an even more compact support is called for a removable leg converts into a monopod, and the center column may be combined with it to reach a maximum height of 76.8". The included tripod ball head incorporates an Arca-type quick release with a single knob release and an independent pan locking knob for panoramic imaging. Additionally, an Arca-type quick release plate is included.
- Tripod Converts to monopod
- Ball head with Arca-type quick release plate compatibility
- Ball head features engraved scales for precision alignment and repeatability
- Two-segment center column is reversible
- Center column ballast hook increases stability