Kenko LCD Protector for EOS 650D
Kenko LCD Monitor Protection Film are comprised of multiple layers to give the best screen protection as well as the best enhanced viewing of the LCD.
The layers consist of:
- Anti-smudging top coating to reduce finger-prints
- AR Anti-reflection coating to enhance viewing in lighting conditions such as bright sunlight were reflections can be problem for LCD viewing
- Core hard coating layer to protect the LCD from scratches
- Base film
- Adhesive laying to attach to the LCD
The Kenko LCD Monitor Protection Film comes in many different sizes match to todays most popular digital SLR cameras and some high-end point and shoot digital cameras as well. The camera type is shown prominently on the packing. Many come with a protector for the main LCD on the back of the camera and a second fitted smaller protector if the model of camera has a second LCD control panel.
Cameratek currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes.
We also offer Click & Collect from our Ranburg and Durban branch.
- Free shipping for Online orders over R1 000.00
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders under R1000.00 are charged at R180.00
Orders placed before 2 PM Monday to Friday will be shipped on the day of the order. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30pm. No orders are sent over weekends and holidays.
*Our Standard delivery is 2-4 working days.( Courier is normally within 1-3 working days to main centers and 3-5 working days to outlying areas. Larger parcels can take slightly longer as they are normally sent via road transport).
On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Items shipped are insured whilst in transit with the courier company to you.
- We do not ship out of South Africa.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on (011) 251 2400