Nikon 10x21 Aculon W10 Binocular (Camouflage)
- Roof Prism Design
- Anti-Reflection Multi-Coated Optics
- Closed-Bridge Configuration
- Nitrogen Filled, Water & Fogproof
- 10 Year Warranty.
The camouflage 10x21 Aculon W10 Binocular from Nikon builds on the success of the T01 model while getting an upgrade with the addition of a nitrogen-filled housing to make it water and fog proof. It is designed for mid-range observations, with an anti-reflection multi-coated lens system and roof prism optical path designed to work together and transmit clear images with enhanced contrast and accurate color representation. Nikon's twist-up rubber eyecups have multiple click-stop settings that enable a comfortable viewing distance even while wearing eyeglasses or sunglasses. This version of the Aculon is ideal for sporting events, general nature observing, and sightseeing around town or around the world—no matter what the weather has in store.
- Powerful 10x magnification allows for detailed observations of distant objects
- 21mm objectives ensure the optical tubes are thin to maintain a slim form factor
- Compact roof prism light path keeps the optical tubes thin for easy handling
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics maximize light transmission while improving color rendition, contrast, and clarity
- Corrosion-proof plastic housing
- Nitrogen filled, waterproof, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions
- Textured rubberized palm pads improve grip security in cold and wet weather