Num’axes Trail Camera Pie1037 - 4g
With the NUM’AXES PIE1037 Trail Camera with 4G, MMS and Email, you will receive the photos or videos captured (photos by MMS or Email, videos by Email).
A GPS antenna allows you to see geolocation information on the photos taken.
When you insert the SIM card, the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (2G, 3G and 4G compatible).
Thanks to the 4G network, the photo and video tranmission is faster and the power consumption lower.
The PIE1037 trail camera can be setup and activated remotely thanks to a free mobile app available for Android and iOS.
- Wide field of view: 100°
- PIR sensor:
- Wide detection angle: 100°
- Detection distance: up to 60 feet (20 meters)
- Adjustable sensitivity: low / medium / high
- Infrared flash:
- Invisible black LEDS
- Renge: up to 60 feet (20 meters)
- You can turn off part of the LEDS :
- allows you to avoid overexposed night photos/videos
- useful if you plan to place the camera at very close range to the subject you want to photograph or film.
- Automatic IR Flash (activated according to brightness)
- Photos and/or videos recipients:
- You can enter 1, 2, 3 or 4 mobile phone numbers (recipients will only receive MMS and therefore only photos, no videos)
- You can enter 1, 2, 3 or 4 e-mail addresses (recipients will receive MMS or e-mails and therefore photos and/or videos)
- Photo sending:
- by MMS: you can send photos only in small size (640×480)
- by e-mail (FTP or GPRS): you can choose the size of the photos send by e-mail:
- small size (640×480)
- large size (1920×1440)
- original size (5 MP, 8 MP or 12 MP depending on the photo resolution selected)
- Video sending:
- by e-mail (FTP or SMTP) only and if the 4G network is available in the area where the trail camera is installed
- You can setup and activate the camera remotely thanks to a free mobile app (Android/iOS) – Name of the application: PIE1037 + PIE1023
- When you insert the SIM card, the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (only if your operator is preprogrammed in the device).
Remote antenna supplied:
- very useful in the areas where the network is weak
- antenna height: 22 cm – cable length: 2 m – magnetic base
- Image sensor: 5 Mega Pixel color CMOS
- Capture modes:
- Still images: from 1 to 5 images per trigger
- Videos with audio recording: programmable length from 5 to 59 seconds
- Still images + videos with audio recording: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
- Image resolution:
- 5 MP (2560 x 1920)
- 8 MP (3264 x 2448)
- 12 MP (4032 x 3024)
- Image file format: JPEG
- Video resolution:
- WVGA (848 x 480)
- HD (1280 x 720)
- Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Video file format: MOV
- Night mode :
- Adjustable: maximum range / balanced / minimal blur
- A shorter or longer exposure time allows you to extend or minimize the IR flash range
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when it is triggered by the PIR sensor’s detection of activity in the area it covers
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos automatically at your choice of intervals during a defined block of time you set up
- Hybrid mode : PIR detection + Time Lapse
- Date, time, temperature (in °C), moon phase, serial number and battery level imprint on the photos and videos
- External memory support: SD memory card up to 32 GB (not supplied)
Cycle recording on the SD card:
- User programmable: ON/OFF
- When the SD card will be full, the camera will continue to record new photos/videos by deleting the oldest photos/videos.
- Identification number of the device: programmable – allows you to identify from where and from wich camera the photos are
- Password: programmable
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Weather resistant (IP66)
- Trigger speed: between 0.35 and 0.4 secon