Pentax's DCF series of premium roof prism binoculars are available in a few different variants to suit your particular combination of needs and budget.
There's the basic DCF HR, offering just the brilliant optics of the series in a non-waterproofed package which shaves a bit off of the weight and price. Next are the DCF HR II, which add a sleeker design as well as nitrogen purging and O-ring seals for totally impervious waterproof and fogproof protection. Then there are the world class DCF WP classics, available in four variants and all of absolutely stunning optical quality as well as complete fogproof and waterproof protection.
Finally upon the pinnacle rests the flagship of Pentax sport optics, the DCF SP line. These are just a bit bigger than the DCF WP collection but add some fine tuning at a spare-no-expense mentality (such as stellar eyecup design, hydrophobic external lens coatings and better close focusing) for those who simply must have those extremes of performance.
Whether you're looking for the best bang for the buck or are a purist of perfection, there's a DCF roof prism beauty for you that'll likely last a lifetime.
- Pentax's 7-layer Super Multi-Coating process applied to every glass surface for crisp images
- BaK-4 High resolution phase-coated roof prisms with silver mirror backing
- Ample 22mm of eye relief allows most eyeglass users to see entire image area
- Click-stop ±3 dioptric correction will not change settings accidentally
- 58-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Magnesium frame construction with sticky rubber armoring & distinctive green and black design
- Accepts optional tripod adapter for great extended viewing sessions
- Incredible close focusing of just 6.6' (2.0 m) makes for great hummingbird and butterfly glassing
- Twist-up eyecups with four click-stop positions accommodates every eye socket and glasses combination imaginable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.