The SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED WR Lens is a medium-range 4X telephoto zoom, designed for exclusive use with PENTAX KAF-mount digital SLR cameras. This DA 50-200mm zoom features a responsive "Quick-Shift Focus System" that allows photographers to instantly switch the focus mode from auto to manual with a slight twist of the focus ring.
This lens boasts a simple, functional design, is weather sealed plus has a SP (Super Protect) coating to keep the lens free of grease, dust and other elements which could impact lens function and image quality. This lens also features an Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element and two aspherical lens elements for true-to-life image reproduction and overall size reduction. The image circle in DA-series lenses is designed to perfectly match the 23.5 x 15.7mm size of the CCD used in PENTAX digital SLRs to optimize camera performance.
- Weather Resistant
- SP (Super Protect) Coating Repels Dust, Water and Grease
- 4X Zoom Coverage in the Telephoto Range
- Quick-Shift Focus System for Instant Auto to Manual Focusing
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass Lens Element
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements for Superior Sharpness
- Minimal Chromatic and Spherical Abberation
- Simple, Functional Design
- Equivalent to 75-300mm in the 35mm Format
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.