The Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Canon is a standard zoom lens designed especially for DSLRs with APS-C-sized image sensors. This lens has a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27.2-112mm, providing wide-angle to portrait-length angles of view for use in everyday shooting situations.
This lens features a fast f/2.8-4 maximum aperture to help better control your focus plane and to aid in low-light shooting. A built-in Optical Stabilizer also helps in low-light situations by providing a four-stop reduction in the appearance of camera shake, which is ideally suited for macro and telephoto shooting as well. The Hyper Sonic AF Motor delivers fast, smooth, and quiet auto focusing that greatly benefits video applications. The integration of two FLD, one SLD, and three aspherical lenses in the construction helps to reduce the effects of chromatic and chromatic axial aberrations, and Super Multi-Layer coated elements help to increase contrast for sharp, clear imagery.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Optical Stabilizer
- Macro Capabilities
- Compact and Lightweight TSC Construction
- FLD, SLD, and Aspherical Lens Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- 30% more compact than previous lenses of its type
- Close focusing distance of 22cm
- FLD, SLD and Aspherical lens technology
- Optical Stabilisation and high speed autofocus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.