B&W International outdoor cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions.
An outdoor case needs to be ready for anything. Highly sensitive equipment, such as cameras, drones, or electronic measuring equipment, need protective storage at all times. This is what makes our outdoor case type 2000 the ideal and, above all, reliable companion. The exceptionally sturdy polypropylene (PP) that makes up the case, combined with a dependable rubber seal and standard egg crate foam under the lid, protects contents from damage at all times and under all circumstances. The ergonomic design not only provides ideal transport, it also makes our type 2000 stackable with other outdoor cases.
All features at a glance
- Extremely stable case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- UN Certificate of Approval possible on request
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Airworthy: automatic pressure equalization valve
- Egg crate foam under lid
- Eyelets for padlock
- Inner dimensions: 9.8 x 6.9 x 6.1 inch
- Outer dimensions: 10.6 x 8.5 x 6.5 inch
- Weight: 0.9 Kg | 1,98 Ib
- Volume: 6.6 L
- Available in two colors: black and yellow
- Interior options: empty, divider system (RPD), precut pick-and-pluck foam (SI)
- 30-year warranty