B&W International Type 6000 CASE with Dividers – Black
B&W International outdoor cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions.
- case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
- rubberized handle
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.3 inch)
- 30-year warranty
Designed for a temperature range of -30°C to +80°C, they are stackable and 100% waterproof (Tested to a depth of 5 metres), dustproof, extremely robust (Dropped from a height of 3 metres onto concrete) and stable. They are "outdoor tested" and deliver impressive durability with a 30-year warranty.
Whether you're shooting snapshots, targets, or the rapids, this case will keep your equipment safe and dry from the elements.
|Internal Dimensions:||475 x 350 x 200 mm|
|External Dimensions:||510 x 420 x 215 mm|
|Package Dimensions:||565 x 430 x 220 mm|
|Weight without packaging:||4 Kg|