Canon 15x50 IS All-Weather Image Stabilized Binocular
Outfitted with their proprietary Vari-Angle prism electronic image stabilization system, the Canon 15x50 IS All-Weather Image Stabilized Binocular is an ideal optic for bird and nature watching, marine use, or astronomical use. Its quick-response time and ±0.7° correction angle easily compensate for the common hand-shake that can make viewing through binoculars of this magnification difficult or disorientating. A single-activation button located precisely where the right forefinger naturally rests makes using them easy and allows you to concentrate on viewing without distractions.
For increased usage, the 15x50 IS will work as full-featured binocular when the image stabilization is not being used - even if the batteries are dead or removed. Optically, it is built with ultra-low dispersion (UD) glass elements and matching doublet field-flatteners, with their Super Spectra anti-reflection coatings to produce bright and clear high-contrast images without distortion across the entire wide field of view. Protecting the optics and electronics is an armored chassis that benefits from ergonomically-designed grips, and a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount socket for an even steadier view. Right-eye dioptric correction, twist-up eyecups, and a wide interpupillary adjustment range rounds out the features of this binocular that will become your go-to optic for any outdoor activity.
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Lead-Free Glass
- Porro Prism Optical Path
- Fully Super Spectra Coatings
- Wide 67.5° Apparent Viewing Angle
- Weatherproof Slip-Resistant Armor
- Large Center Focusing Knob
- Standard 1/4"-20 Tripod Mount
- Fold-Down Rubber Eyecups
- Runs on Two Included AA Batteries
Cameratek currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes.
We also offer Click & Collect from our Ranburg and Durban branch.
- Free shipping for Online orders over R1 000.00
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders under R1000.00 are charged at R180.00
Orders placed before 2 PM Monday to Friday will be shipped on the day of the order. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30pm. No orders are sent over weekends and holidays.
*Our Standard delivery is 2-4 working days.( Courier is normally within 1-3 working days to main centers and 3-5 working days to outlying areas. Larger parcels can take slightly longer as they are normally sent via road transport).
On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Items shipped are insured whilst in transit with the courier company to you.
- We do not ship out of South Africa.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (011) 251 2400