Achieve top-of-the-line cinema-level visuals with the Canon EOS C300 Mark III Digital Cinema Camera featuring a Super 35mm Dual Gain Output sensor with 16 stops of dynamic range, enabling high-fidelity recording and low noise levels. This camera is engineered for maximum compatibility, hosting an EF lens mount that supports Canon's DSLR lenses, cinema prime, zooms, 2.0 and 1.33 anamorphic lenses. Additionally, the EF mount is interchangeable with the separately-purchasable PL mount.
The Canon EOS C300 Mark III delivers stunning cinematic-quality images, up to DCI 4K resolution. Its state-of-the-art sensor is paired with the DiGIC DV7 image processor, allowing for impressive features like 4K raw recording up to 120 fps, HDR-PQ output, EIS, and proxy recording. Its dual CFexpress cards and SD card slot provide durable and reliable storage for all your footage. Achieve professional-grade imaging with the Canon EOS C300 Mark III.
This camera is designed for professional filmmakers. Boasting Canon's Log 2 and Log 3 gamma modes for excellent tonal reproduction and a wide expanded dynamic range, the camera supports custom user LUTs for accurate color. Plus, Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers fast, accurate autofocus, touch AF and face detection.
- Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor
- 4K 120p, 2K Crop 180p HDR
- Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC H.264 Codec
- EF Lens Mount, DIG!C DV7 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Face Detection
- LM-V2 4.3" LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- 12G-SDI and 4-Channel Audio Recording
- 2 x CFexpress Slots, Canon Log2 and 3
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Proxy Recording, Anamorphic Lens Support