Discover new dimensions in filmmaking with the Canon RF-mount Cinema EOS System. The Canon EOS C70 is a new generation RF Mount Cinema EOS System camera featuring Canon’s 4K Super 35mm DGO sensor. With 4K 120P Slow Motion, High Dynamic Range, and Dual Pixel CMOS AF in a compact body, it takes the RF System into a brand-new era.
Pro video functions include unlimited video recording, Dual Pixel CMOS AF autofocus control, a motorized ND filter wheel tucked into the shallower RF-mount flange depth, a BNC timecode input/output connector, and built-in dual mini-XLR audio inputs. The EOS C70 is also the first Cinema EOS camera with an RF mount that enables you to use Canon's line of fast, reliable RF lenses with advanced coatings and image stabilization.
- Super35 Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor
- DCI 4K 60p, Hi-Speed UHD 4K 120p/2K 180p
- Canon Log 2, 3, PQ & HLG HDR Recording
- RF Lens Mount / EF Mount with Adapter
- DIG!C DV7 Image Processor
- 16+ Stops of Total Dynamic Range
- Built-In ND Filters / Auto ISO & Gain
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF & EOS iTR AF X
- 1 BNC Timecode / 2 Mini-XLR Audio Inputs
- Dual SD Card Slots, LUT/Long GOP Support