The Canon EOS M50 Mark II is a compact mirrorless camera that features a large 24.1MP APS-C sized CMOS sensor capable of shooting 4K video. The sensor in the EOS M50 II is paired with Canons DIGIC 8 image processor to provide features such as Dual Pixel CMOS AF (up to FHD); up to 143 AF points; and the ability to record UHD 4K video, shoot continuously at up to 10fps; and save 14-bit RAW images. The Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera also features a bright 2.36m-Dot OLED electronic viewfinder; a 3" Vari-angle (tilt & flip) rear touch LCD; a pop-up flash; and built-in Wi-Fi; Bluetooth connectivity.
Included is the standard graphite Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. The lens provides remarkable image quality and offers a wide-angle zoom, which is ideal to capture group shots or even scenery.
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; Webcam Capability
- Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting
- Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization