Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III Digital Camera (Black)
Be more creative and spontaneous with the latest Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III Digital Camera, offering a high-quality 20.2MP 1” Stacked CMOS Sensor along with its powerful DIGIC 8 Image Processor – absolutely great for bloggers, vloggers and anyone posting content online.
Featuring a very sleek and compact design, the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III Digital Camera offers advanced features such as incredible 4K video; an f/1.8 lens with 4.2x zoom; high-speed shooting that stops fleeting moments in time; an intuitive touchscreen which is ideal for vloggers; Bluetooth Connectivity; advanced technology that allows you to capture images at up to 30fps; and you can Live Stream directly to YouTube. The portable Canon G7 X Mark III Camera surpasses what you used to seeing from your smartphone and ensures that striking image quality will be produced over and over again.
- 20.2MP 1" Stacked CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 5x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" Tilting Touchscreen LCD
Cameratek currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes.
We also offer Click & Collect from our Ranburg and Durban branch.
- Free shipping for Online orders over R1 000.00
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders under R1000.00 are charged at R180.00
Orders placed before 2 PM Monday to Friday will be shipped on the day of the order. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30pm. No orders are sent over weekends and holidays.
*Our Standard delivery is 2-4 working days.( Courier is normally within 1-3 working days to main centers and 3-5 working days to outlying areas. Larger parcels can take slightly longer as they are normally sent via road transport).
On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Items shipped are insured whilst in transit with the courier company to you.
- We do not ship out of South Africa.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on (011) 251 2400