Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter for Nikon
All the settings are easily viewed on the trigger's large LCD display, which can be backlit along with the group and function buttons. A USB Type-C port is located on the side of the wireless trigger to download firmware updates as is a 3.5mm sync socket to connect non-TTL flashes or to fire cameras via a remote camera cord. The downloadable GodoxPhoto app is compatible with iPhone or Android smartphones or tablets while operating the triggers via Bluetooth. The app can control the same functions as the wireless trigger such as the flash mode, power output, the modeling light, high speed sync, and the audible beep of Godox flashes.
- Wireless Transmitter for Flash
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 32 Channels
- Wireless Range: 328.1'
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 sec
- 3.5mm Sync & USB Type-C Port
- Large LCD Display with Control Dial
- iPhone or Android Compatible Godox App
- Bluetooth Through Smartphone or Tablet
- Backlit LCD, Group, and Function Buttons
- Hot Shoe Quick Lock