GoPro HERO10 & HERO9 Black Bite Mouth Mount + Floaty
The GoPro Bite Mount + Floaty for HERO9 Black is ideally designed for watersports activities, such as surfing capture hands-free footage with this versatile bite mount, perfect for POV shots in any environment. The Bite Mount is worn in the mouth by gently biting down on it, and it leaves both your hands-free, allowing you to capture hands-free footage. The Bite Mount uses a standard 3-prong mount for attaching your camera, and it also offers a standard GoPro quick-release buckle mount for mounting onto various other supports for fast swapping or storage.
The silicone Floaty is a protective cover that will at the same time shield your camera from dirt and flying debris as you explore the waters. The Floaty will also keep your GoPro afloat on the water if you accidentally drop it, and it will be easy to spot thanks to its bright orange colour. Both can be used on their own, so you’re getting two accessories in one.
- Easy to use for hands-free POV capture in any environment
- Includes Floaty, an easy-to-spot accessory that keeps HERO9 Black afloat1
- The wraparound design of Floaty allows convenient access to the front LCD screen and the back touch screen
- The integrated mounting buckle makes it easy to capture new POV angles and quickly change perspectives, or securely mount your camera
- Ergonomic, rugged design and food-grade materials ensure comfortable mouth mounting and stable, shake-free footage
Warning: For ages 12+. Bite Mount + Floaty is not a protective mouthguard. Use caution during contact activities as injuries may occur.
1Floaty supports Bite Mount, but it will not support the additional weight of other GoPro accessories.
Cameratek currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes.
We also offer Click & Collect from our Ranburg and Durban branch.
- Free shipping for Online orders over R1 000.00
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders under R1000.00 are charged at R180.00
Orders placed before 2 PM Monday to Friday will be shipped on the day of the order. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30pm. No orders are sent over weekends and holidays.
*Our Standard delivery is 2-4 working days.( Courier is normally within 1-3 working days to main centers and 3-5 working days to outlying areas. Larger parcels can take slightly longer as they are normally sent via road transport).
On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Items shipped are insured whilst in transit with the courier company to you.
- We do not ship out of South Africa.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (011) 251 2400