- Aspheric Lens Design
- Lead- and Arsenic-Free Eco-Glass
- BAK4 Traditional Porro Prism Design
- Anti-Reflection Multi-Coated Optics
- 10 Year Warranty
Nikon's basic black 8x42 Aculon A211 Binocular is an ideal device for hunters, birders, and outdoor enthusiasts who require an optic that delivers the ability to observe quickly on the go, without the bulk and weight of larger models.
The enhanced light-gathering ability offered by the 42mm objectives helps to ensure bright and clear views, even in challenging situations like at dawn or dusk, or when peering into the dense underbrush. Anti-reflection multi-coated aspherical lenses, made with environmentally-friendly Eco-Glass elements, complement the BAK4 Porro prism light path to deliver high-contrast images with enhanced depth of field without edge distortion, as well as accurate color fidelity across the entire wide field of view.
- Moderate 8x power magnifies images while preserving a wide field of view and exit pupil for easier, more comfortable viewing
- 42mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability, even in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk, without the bulk or weight of larger objectives
- Traditional Porro prism light path produces a rich depth of field, allowing the user to discern the relative distances between objects being viewed
- High refractive index BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses correct spherical aberration to produce clear and crisp images, with reduced edge distortion and astigmatism
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity and improve contrast and image brightness
- The wide apparent angle of view reduces the appearance of visible handshake while offering panoramic views.