Olympus Tough TG-6 Digital Camera (Black)
Characterized by its exceedingly durable design, the black Tough TG-6 from Olympus is a sleek point-and-shoot capable of handling a wide variety of adventures. Featuring a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-6 offers notable image clarity and low-light performance to ISO 12800, along with fast 20-fps continuous shooting, 4K30p video recording, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps. Complementing the shooting capabilities is a versatile 4x optical zoom lens, which spans a 25-100mm equivalent range, and has an f/2 maximum aperture to benefit from working in difficult lighting conditions.
Beyond just imaging, the TG-6 also sports a robust set of features for withstanding the elements, tracking your adventures, and sharing your images. The camera is rated for underwater use, tested to withstand falls and crushing, and is hermetically sealed against dust and moisture when working in trying conditions. Additionally, a Field Sensor System incorporates GPS, a manometer, compass, and a thermometer for recording the details of your environment and embedding this data onto your photos and movies. Using built-in Wi-Fi and the Image Track app, recorded data and imagery can also be shared to a mobile device for posting online.
- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- Olympus 4x Optical Zoom f/2 Lens
- 25-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot LCD Monitor
- Water, Crush, Shock, Freeze & Dustproof
- 4K Video Recording and Full HD at 120p
- Built-In Wi-Fi, GPS, Field Sensor System
- ISO 12800 and up to 20-fps Shooting
- Pro Capture Mode & Variable Macro System
- Olympus Tough TG-6 Digital Camera (Black)
- Micro-USB Cable
- Hand Strap