Rode VXLR Pro Transformer-Balanced 3.5mm TRS Female to XLR Male Adapter with Phantom-Power Converter
Connect a mic equipped with a 3.5mm TRS connector to the XLR input of a professional camera, recorder, or mixer with the Rode VXLR Pro, a durable inline adapter outfitted with a transformer-balanced output to ensure quality signal transfer over long cable runs. The VXLR Pro also converts 12 to 48V phantom power down to 4V plug-in power, allowing lavalier, headset, and shotgun mics to receive power from the XLR connector.
Compact and lightweight, the adapter is terminated by a secure, locking 3.5mm female TRS connector at one end and an XLR male connector at the other. The 3.5mm connector is threaded to ensure your mic doesn't disconnect during recording.
- Connects 3.5mm Source to XLR Input
- For Lav/Headset/Shotgun Mics & Wireless
- Converts Phantom Power to Plug-In Power
- Locking 3.5mm TRS Female to XLR Male
- Transformer-Balanced for Long Cable Runs