SanDisk Professional 5TB G-DRIVE ArmorATD USB 3.2 Gen 1 External Hard Drive
The 5TB G-DRIVE ArmorATD USB 3.2 Gen 1 External Hard Drive from SanDisk Professional provides pro-grade durability for your photos, footage, and other important files, no matter if you're out in the wild or back in the studio. Built with triple-layer shock resistance, which is made up of a durable rubber bumper, an anodized aluminum enclosure, and internal shock mounts, the G-DRIVE ArmorATD can withstand up to 1000 pounds of pressure and drops of up to 3.9' on a carpeted concrete floor. It is also IP54-rated, which provides protection against rain, sand, and dust.
- 5TB Storage Capacity
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C Interface
- Up to 140 MB/s Data Transfer Speed
- Bus Powered
- Triple-Layer Shock Resistance
- Rain- and Dust-Resistant (IP54-Rated)
- 1000 Pound Crush Rating
- Can Withstand Drops from 3.9'
- Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
- Preformatted for Mac
In the box:
- SanDisk Professional 5TB G-DRIVE ArmorATD USB 3.2 Gen 1 External Hard Drive
- USB Type-C to Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to Type-A Adapter
Cameratek currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes.
We also offer Click & Collect from our Ranburg and Durban branch.
- Free shipping for Online orders over R1 000.00
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders under R1000.00 are charged at R180.00
Orders placed before 2 PM Monday to Friday will be shipped on the day of the order. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30pm. No orders are sent over weekends and holidays.
*Our Standard delivery is 2-4 working days.( Courier is normally within 1-3 working days to main centers and 3-5 working days to outlying areas. Larger parcels can take slightly longer as they are normally sent via road transport).
On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Items shipped are insured whilst in transit with the courier company to you.
- We do not ship out of South Africa.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on (011) 251 2400