SanDisk Professional G-RAID 2 24TB 2-Bay RAID Array (2 x 12TB, Thunderbolt 3 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 )
Designed to provide flexibility and reliability for demanding applications, the G-RAID 2 24TB 2-Bay RAID Array from SanDisk Professional is a fast, high-capacity storage solution that supports multi-stream HD, 2K, 4K, and HDR video workflows. Equipped with an overall capacity of 24TB that is made of 2 x 12TB 7200 rpm Ultrastar Enterprise-class hard drives, the G-RAID 2 delivers data transfer speeds of up to 360 MB/s. In terms of connectivity, this array is equipped with two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports, one 10 Gb/s USB Type-C port, and one HDMI port. While host connectivity is achieved using one of the Thunderbolt 3 ports, or the USB Type-C port, the second Thunderbolt 3 port remains available for daisy-chaining up to five additional devices, including drives, 4K displays, and more, all through a single cable connection.
SanDisk Professional built the G-RAID 2 with a hardware RAID controller that supports RAID 0, which provides enhanced performance, and RAID 1, which supports 1:1 drive mirroring, although this halves the total capacity. For those who do not need a RAID, JBOD is also available. The system comes preconfigured as RAID 0 and formatted for macOS 10.12 and later, although the system may be reformatted for Windows 10. Included is a 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 cable, a USB Type-C to Type-A cable, a power cable, and an AC power adapter, while protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty.
- 2 x 12TB Ultrastar Enterprise 3.5" HDDs
- 2 x SATA III 3.5" Drive Bays
- Thunderbolt 3 | USB Type-C | HDMI
- Supports RAID 0, 1, and JBOD
- Preconfigured as RAID 0
- Hardware RAID Controller
- Data Transfers up to 360 MB/s
- Built-In Cooling Fan
- Daisy-Chain up to 5 Additional Devices
- Windows and Mac Compatible
In The Box
- SanDisk Professional G-RAID 2 24TB 2-Bay RAID Array (2 x 12TB, Thunderbolt 3 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 )
- 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt Cable
- USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- Power Cable
- AC Power Adapter
Cameratek currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes.
We also offer Click & Collect from our Ranburg and Durban branch.
- Free shipping for Online orders over R1 000.00
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders under R1000.00 are charged at R180.00
Orders placed before 2 PM Monday to Friday will be shipped on the day of the order. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30pm. No orders are sent over weekends and holidays.
*Our Standard delivery is 2-4 working days.( Courier is normally within 1-3 working days to main centers and 3-5 working days to outlying areas. Larger parcels can take slightly longer as they are normally sent via road transport).
On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Items shipped are insured whilst in transit with the courier company to you.
- We do not ship out of South Africa.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (011) 251 2400