An all-in-one zoom for APS-C cameras, the 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM Contemporary Lensfrom Sigma provides users of Canon EF-mount cameras with an extremely versatile focal length equivalent of 28.8-480mm. This version also offers optical image stabilization for reducing the effects of camera shake at longer focal lengths and slower shutter speeds. The lens also has a maximum aperture range of f/3.5-6.3 and benefits from the inclusion of one SLD and four FLD elements. Additionally, a Super Multi-Layer coating on the elements results in less flare and improved contrast.
- Canon EF Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-480mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15"
- Lens Hood Included
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Small and lightweight design
- Improved Optical Stabilisation system
- Allows 1:3 close up magnification
- Quiet and high speed HSM autofocus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.