The 35mm f/1.4 DG DN from Sigma is an Art-series prime known for its advanced and updated optical design, sleek profile, and bright design. It features an f/1.4 maximum aperture which enables working in low-light conditions as well as provide increased control over depth of field for achieving shallow depth of field effects. The optical layout incorporates two SLD Special-Low Dispersion, one ELD Extra-Low Dispersion, and one FLD Low Dispersion elements. The lens also has two aspherical elements and high refractive index elements to achieve a notable degree of clarity and sharpness with well-controlled distortion and aberrations. Also, a Super Multi-Layer Coating enhances image quality by suppressing lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions.
- Sony E Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Super Multi-Layer and Resistance Coating
- SLD, ELD, FLD , and Aspherical Elements
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8"
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Customizable AFL Button
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed Design