The Sony Alpha a6400 is an APS-C-format mirrorless camera with a large 24.2 MP CMOS Sensor, designed with professional features incorporated to deliver high-speed performance and produce high-quality images & video.
The Alpha a6400 from Sony enables you to unleash the creative potential within you, all thanks to its innovative features such as its sophisticated compact design, AI-powered Real-time Eye AF, new High-Precision Real-time Tracking, high-speed continuous shooting and 4K HDR (HLG) video recording with pro-level features, superb and reliable Autofocus (425 phase-detection AF points) – to achieve great action shots that’s in focus, silent continuous shooting at up to 8fps, and something that’s been changed on the Sony Alpha a6400 is that it now features a high-resolution 180-degree tiltable LCD monitor which is ideal for when you vlogging.
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Real-Time Eye AF & Real-Time Tracking
- XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0" 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- ISO Sensitivity of 100-32000
- Get a maximum of up to 360 shots when looking through the viewfinder and 410 shots when the LCD monitor is activated.
- A 1.0 cm Colour Electronic Viewfinder
- Slow & Fast Motion Recording Functions
- Create Time-Lapse Videos
- S-Log and HLG Video Recording