The Sony Alpha 7 IV is a true hybrid model designed to achieve outstanding operability and reliability not only as a dedicated still camera but also as a dedicated movie camera, that easily allows the user to switch from photo to movie and back at their convenience.
the a7 IV has the resolution and AF performance that appeals to photographers along with robust 4K 60p video recording for filmmakers and content creators.
The newly developed 33MP Exmor R CMOS sensor pairs with the BIONZ XR processor from the Sony Alpha 1 to achieve quick shooting up to 10 fps and 4K 60p video recording, along with broad sensitivity up to ISO 51200 and a wide 15+ stop dynamic range. Beyond image quality, the sensor and processor also contribute to an advanced AI-based AF system that supports Real-time Eye AF and Real-time Tracking for intuitive AF control and subject tracking.
This fourth generation of the a7 camera also sports an updated body design that houses a higher resolution 3.68m-dot EVF, Vari-angle touchscreen LCD, and dual memory card slots, including one dual CFexpress Type A/SD UHS-II slot. Connectivity and streaming are also key attributes of this camera, and it supports a simple plug-and-play design for live streaming directly from the camera when connected to a computer via USB.
- 33MP Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Up to 10 fps Shooting,
- ISO 100-51200
- 4K 60p Video in 10-Bit, S-Cinetone
- 3.68m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3" 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 759-Pt. Fast Hybrid AF, Real-time Eye AF
- Focus Breathing Compensation
- 5-Axis SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Creative Looks and Soft Skin Effect
- 4K 15p UVC/UAC Streaming via USB Type-C