Trigger your Canon SLR camera with your iPhone or Android device.
By combining an incredibly powerful and intuitive app with the fastest, most reliable and most widely compatible hardware in the world, Triggertrap Mobile is the ultimate camera remote for photographers of all levels.
Whether you want to capture an epic time-lapse movie, a dramatic long exposure shot or dive into explosive high-speed photography, Triggertrap Mobile is the perfect remote triggering solution - and since you've usually got your iPhone, iPad or Android device by your side, it's always ready to go when you are!
All you need to get started is our free app and one of our incredibly affordable Triggertrap Mobile Dongle & Connection Cable Kits. We support over 300 camera models across 14 brands. Find yours below!
- Timelapse Mode
- TimeWarp™ Mode
- Sound sensor Mode
- Shock & Vibration sensor Mode
- Metal & magnetism sensor Mode
- Facial recognition Mode
- LE HDR Mode
- LE HDR Timelapse Mode
- DistanceLapse™ Mode
- Motion Detection Mode
- Cable Release Mode
- Star trail Mode
- Bulb Ramping Timelapse
- Wi-Fi Slave Mode
- Wi-Fi Master Mode (trigger other devices running Triggertrap Mobile
- Sunset & Sunrise Calculator
To talk to your Canon SLR camera, you need the Triggertrap Mobile dongle and a connection cable for your camera.
This is the next level of Triggertrap Mobile photography: triggering your flash directly from your smartphone! The Triggertrap Flash Adapter is perfect for the sort of really high-speed photography that a conventional camera cable release isn't quick enough to catch.
- Only compatible with ISO standard hot shoe flashes (not compatible with the Sony/Minolta style hot shoe)
- Must be used with the Triggertrap Mobile Dongle.
- Never attempt to connect a flash directly to your smartphone.
- This flash accessory must only be used with modern, portable electronic flashes. Use with studio equipment or with high-voltage flashguns may damage your smartphone.
- Not compatible with Sigma 530DG, Sigma EF610DG, Nikon SB400.
- Note to Android users: The Triggertrap Mobile app for Android is not yet optimized for high-speed photography with the Triggertrap Flash Adapter. Although you will be able to trigger your flash, delays inherent in the Android operating system means that our Android app cant is considered a truly high-speed device, therefore we recommend this product for use with the iOS version of the app only.
For the MD-E3 Cable and dongle set, supported cameras include:
The Triggertrap Mobile Kit MD3-E3 is available for 44 different Canon cameras. Specifically:
Canon Digital Rebel, Canon EOS 1000D, Canon EOS 100D, Canon EOS 1100D, Canon EOS 300D, Canon EOS 350D, Canon EOS 400D, Canon EOS 450D, Canon EOS 500D, Canon EOS 550D, Canon EOS 600D, Canon EOS 60D, Canon EOS 60Da, Canon EOS 650D, Canon EOS 700D, Canon EOS 70D, Canon Kiss Digital, Canon Kiss F Digital, Canon Kiss N, Canon Kiss X2, Canon Kiss X2, Canon Kiss X3, Canon Kiss X4, Canon Kiss X5, Canon Kiss X50, Canon Kiss X6, Canon PowerShot G1 X, Canon PowerShot G10, Canon PowerShot G11, Canon PowerShot G12, Canon PowerShot G15, Canon PowerShot G16, Canon PowerShot SX50 HS, Canon Rebel SL1, Canon Rebel T1i, Canon Rebel T2i, Canon Rebel T3, Canon Rebel T3i, Canon Rebel T4i, Canon Rebel T5i, Canon Rebel XS, Canon Rebel XSi, Canon Rebel XT, and Canon Rebel XTi