Vanguard VEO 2 Go 204CB Carbon Tripod W/ Ball Head
The Vanguard VEO 2 GO 204CBQS Carbon Fiber Tripod with BH-45 Ball Head has 4-section legs and a 2-section center column that you can open with a simple turn of the twist locks to extend to a maximum height of 134.8 CM. Collapsing the center column produces a height of 43.1", and the tripod's legs splay completely out to a minimum height of 17.5 CM. Also, the legs fold in the reverse to a length of 39.3 CM. One of the tripod's legs is removable, so it can convert into a full working monopod. The 1 KG tripod has rubber feet to adapt to uneven terrain, and a set of replaceable short spikes to use for softer ground. The BH-45 ball head has a lateral tilt range of -90 to +35° and a vertical tilt of 90°, and it can rotate a full 360°. The ball head can sustain a load capacity of 8.8 lb, and it includes two QS-64 quick release plates with a 1/4"-20 threaded camera mount.
- Load Capacity: 3.9 KG
- Maximum height: 134.8 CM
- Minimum Height: 17.5 CM
- Folded Length: 39.3 CM
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 1 KG
- Carbon Fiber Legs with Twist Locks
- Reverse Folding Legs
- Removable Leg Converts into Monopod
- Acra-Type BH-45 Ball Head with QR Plate
Cameratek currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes.
We also offer Click & Collect from our Ranburg and Durban branch.
- Free shipping for Online orders over R1 000.00
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders under R1000.00 are charged at R180.00
Orders placed before 2 PM Monday to Friday will be shipped on the day of the order. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30pm. No orders are sent over weekends and holidays.
*Our Standard delivery is 2-4 working days.( Courier is normally within 1-3 working days to main centers and 3-5 working days to outlying areas. Larger parcels can take slightly longer as they are normally sent via road transport).
On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Items shipped are insured whilst in transit with the courier company to you.
- We do not ship out of South Africa.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on (011) 251 2400