Ricoh WG-70 Digital Camera (Black) Kit
Tough and versatile, the black Ricoh WG-70 is a compact, durable, and flexible point-and-shoot designed for everyday and extreme adventures alike. A reinforced physical construction renders it waterproof for depths up to 45.9' and shockproof from heights of 5.2', as well as freeze, crush, and dustproof. In regard to imaging capabilities, the WG-70 features a 16MP 1/2.3" back-illuminated CMOS sensor, which enables high-resolution stills shooting and Full HD 1080p video recording, as well as a sensitivity range up to ISO 6400 to suit working in a variety of situations. A 5x optical zoom lens also contributes to this flexibility, which covers a wide-angle to telephoto 28-140mm equivalent focal length range, and is complemented by Pixel Track, Movie, and Digital SR modes to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld. Additionally, the WG-70 also incorporates a 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor, which uses an Outdoor View Setting mode for improved visibility in bright lighting conditions, and six LED lights also surround the lens to help illuminate close-up subjects when working with the Digital Microscope mode.
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 45.9' / 14m (JIS Class 8)
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 5.2' / 1.6m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to JIS Class 6 to protect the internal components of the camera
16MP CMOS Sensor
Ricoh 5x Optical Zoom Lens
Other Camera Features
- Six LED macro lights surround the lens to produce brighter, more even lighting when working with close-up subjects. An Instant Illumination Enhance function also enables working with higher shutter speeds by momentarily raising the output of the lights while the shutter is released. Also, the LEDs are useful for selfies in Self-Portrait Assist mode or simply as a lighting device in the LED Lighting mode.
- Enhanced Digital Microscope mode enables close focusing to 0.4" along with a choice of recording sizes, from 12MP to 2MP in 16:9 aspect ratios, depending on if resolution or magnification is prioritized.
- Underwater and Underwater Movie shooting modes optimize color, contrast, and white balance settings to deliver clearer, more color-accurate imagery when working in underwater conditions. The flash is also usable when working underwater and there is an option to bracket exposures; one with flash and one without.
- Benefitting working with the rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor, an Outdoor View Setting mode automatically boosts the screen's brightness when working in bright, sunlit conditions for greater visibility.
- An advanced Face Detection system quickly and automatically recognizes up to 32 faces and then prioritizes focus (Face Detection AF) and exposure (Face Detection AE) for optimized portraits. This recognition system also enables Smile Capture, Blink Detection, Small Face Filter, and Self-Portrait Assist functions.
- Interval shooting modes allow you to record a series of exposures at pre-determined intervals for producing time-lapse imagery.
- A Cross Processing effect has been added to the Image Tone settings to emulate the creative film development process to produce dramatic and stylized false colors. Other Image Tone settings include Vibrant, Slide Film, Bright, Natural, and Monochrome.
- Digital Filter: B&W/Sepia, Toy Camera, Retro, Color, Extract Color, Color Emphasis, High Contrast, Starburst, Soft, Fish-eye, Brightness, and Miniature Filter.
*Included in the Kit is a protective cover